Campus Alberta Neuroscience’s EntrepreNeuro is a 7-week cohort-based program designed to support early-stage neuroscience projects to launch or grow their innovation.
The EntrepreNeuro program aims to:
- Build capacity and knowledge needed to commercialize neuroscience research
- Help with the navigation and integration into the entrepreneurship and neuroscience start-up ecosystem (including but not limited to becoming a startup, licensing your innovation to an existing company, reaching clinical trial, pursuing non-dilutive funding, or external investment)
- Program runs October 8, 2021 – November 19, 2021 (7 weeks)
- Requires 2-hours mandatory commitment each week (Fridays from 2:00-4:00pm Mountain Time)
- Virtual program focused on early stage neuro-related Alberta-based projects
- $5,000 in cash prizes
Our innovation and commercialization workshop series will support and enhance the entrepreneurial knowledge and level of activity in Alberta by working with researchers, students and entrepreneurs in the neuroscience and/or mental health fields to transform their research and discoveries into new products and companies.
08 Oct 2021
|Value Proposition Canvas||Eyren Uggenti
Entrepreneur Program Manager (Tecconnect)
Economic Development Lethbridge
15 Oct 2021
|Financing Your Startup||Crystal Phillips, Thin Air Health Lead, Thin Air Labs
Ben Hilborn, Funding Catalyst, Thin Air Labs
Dr. Katie Greene, Funding Catalyst, Thin Air Labs
22 Oct 2021
|Regulatory Approval Process||Michelle Nelson
Senior Manager, Business Development and Strategy Planning, IMPACT
29 Oct 2021
|Customer Discovery & Positioning||
Senior Innovation Consultant
Offered as part of the AHS Health Innovation Platform Partnership (HIPP).
05 Nov 2021
|Intellectual Property||Maris Apse
Associate Director, Life and Medical Sciences, Technology Transfer
12 Nov 2021
|Pitch Clinic||Kevin Dahl
19 Nov 2021
Please download this reference document to assist you in your application process. Note that you cannot save your progress while completing the online application. The application should take 10-15 minutes to complete.
The application deadline is 5:00PM MST on Friday, September 24, 2021. You may be contacted for an interview should we require further information on your project. The notice of final decisions will be made by Friday, October 1, 2021.