FREE Campus Alberta Neuroscience Membership!
Membership provides access to the following benefits:
Campus Alberta Neuroscience events, resources, grants and programs
Collaborative opportunities and partnerships
Discounts at events and symposia
Current information in Alberta neuroscience and mental health
- Member profile on the CAN Membership Directory, a public database of neuroscience and mental health researchers across Alberta.
Membership is automatic for individuals meeting the criteria below:
- Neuroscience and mental health investigators
- Neuroscience and mental health students and trainees
- Neuroscience and mental health research staff
All categories must be at the Universities of Alberta, Calgary and Lethbridge and other relevant Alberta institutions (subject to Campus Alberta Neuroscience approval), including Alberta Health Services, MacEwan University and Mount Royal University
- Investigators must have a current, full-time continuing academic (Assistant, Associate or Full professor; Adjunct will be considered) or clinical appointment at one of the affiliated Alberta institutions
- Eligible trainees include: Undergraduate and Graduate students and Postdoctoral Fellows registered full-time in an affiliated Alberta institution in a health sciences discipline
Research staff must be in neuroscience and/or mental health research/education under the supervision of a full-time, continuing academic investigator who holds an appointment at one of the affiliated Alberta institutions