- This event has passed.
Promoting Healthy Brain Aging and Preventing Dementia: Research and Translation
June 20 - June 22
Held for the first time in 2016, this biennial conference brings together experts from around the world to share knowledge and discuss the research and translational tools required to improve the prevention, detection, intervention, and management of dementia and to promote healthier brain and cognitive aging.
TOPICS OF PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- Biomarkers in healthy brain aging and dementia
- Neurodegeneration and brain connectivity
- Animal models of neurodegeneration and dementia
- Exercise and cognitive interventions
- Applied research in dementia